From The Diamond Touch dog Rehabilitation Centre. Privacy Disclaimer This
e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of
information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.

1-844-21PUPPY

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim Ford
Sent: March 20, 2018 9:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Instructions for using Facebook Jaws 17

Hello All,

Is there a guide or tutorial for using JAWS 17 with Facebook? I am using
FB, doing chats, reading messages, clearing out all those irritating
"recommended friends", but there are other features I want to learn. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated. Also, if there is someone out there
who does telephone training on this subject, I would be glad to pay for
their services.

Sincerely,
Tim Ford