Subject: [Bulk] JAWS 13.0.638 Outlook 2003
From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@gmail.com>
Date: 12-14-2011 16:19

Is anyone else getting the following behavior?
When doing a spell check in Word 2003 or an Outlook e-mail message and
tabbing down the the list view of suggestions, Jaws loses speech for quite a
few seconds before any sort of speech is restored. I've noticed this with
the latest update and don't recall it in earlier versions of 13 or even 12
and 11. I just want to be sure it's not something on my system, but rather
something other's have come across before maybe shooting an e-mail off to
FS.