From: Mike B.
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS / VFO & Getting Updated From Older Versions To The Latest

Hi Cristóbal,

I know exactly what you mean, & how you & many others feel.  I don't want to mention the particular employees name because I don't want this person to lose their job if it is indeed a mistake.  But, I asked this person why others sales people make this offer, & this person said because it all depends on who you talk to to get this deal.  So, I'm inclined to believe that it might not be something that most will offer, but I just happened to catch the right person at the right time, with the right situation.  I upgraded a person that is elderly, a low fixed income, & no way in hell of ever getting upgraded if it wasn't for several things coming together, but most of all, this offer I couldn't let pass!
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.