From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Filpus
Sent: March 19, 2018 18:37
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws slowdown in Excel

Hello,

Jaws response slows way down for me when I’m using Excel Spreadsheet. This has happened both in J18 and J2018. I called Tech Support and they suggested a couple remedies: The first was to remove the .jcf files, one at a time, which are located in my ..Settings/enu folder. After each removal, try Excel again. I did this for all the .jcf files, but got no improvement. The second remedy suggested was to run a procedure they gave me to change priority level from normal to above normal. That didn’t work, either.

I am running the latest version of Jaws 2018, Windows 10, and Office16.

Do any of you have suggestions?

Thanks,

Paul Filpus