moderated Re: Static problem has come back

Vaughn Brown

This sounds like a pysical problem. I have JAWS and Duxbury and do not
have this issue. I, too, find this disturbing. What about replacing
the sound card?
Vaughn1

On 3/19/18, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:
Hello, As some of you may know I had the static problem when Jaws speakes.
was able to stop this from occurring by disabling enhancements under the
sound card. I just installed Duxbury software for sending text to my
Braille
printer. When in Duxbury the static was back. I went into word and it was
static like it was before. Now it is not just when typing, it is all the
time. I closed out of everything and rebooted. The static noise went away.
went into word and there was no static. I then went into Duxbury and the
static came back. I checked enhancements under the sound card and it was
still disabled. Now what? Is there something on the internet that gives
ratings for sound cards?

--
Vaughn Brown
Board member of the Clark County National Federation of the Blind