moderated HP Lap top with a missing key

Steve Sweeney

Hi All,
I have an HP lap top with a 101 type keyboard which means it has the numb pad. There is an annoying problem. The key that is usually between the ALT key and the CTRL key on the right side of the space bar is not there. This was the key that we can use to open context menus mostly the same as pressing the right mouse button. I miss having this function cause in some applications routing the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor doesn't always work.
Does anyone who has an HP lap top with this missing key know a work around or some key combination HP came up with to replace the key?

Thx -Steve

Join to automatically receive all group messages.