From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2018 8:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS / VFO & Getting Updated From Older Versions To The Latest

Hi All,

The other day I called VFO / Freedom Scientific to see if they had any new financial plans for people that had gotten way behind because of financial difficulties, & wanted to get upgraded / updated to the latest version.  Well, to my surprise what I found out was absolutely fantastic!  A friend needed to be updated because he was at Jaws 11 & he needed to be upgraded to be compatible with the Windows 7 system he is moving to from XP.  Okay to cut this short, I found out people can be upgraded from Jaws 11 to Jaws2018 for $200.00.  The lady I talked to was a Window Eyes transplanted employee & she didn't know how long this financial plan had been in place.  So for all you that need to be upgraded but have financial difficulty, don't be afraid to call & inquire about new financial / payment plans!  This $200.00 plan is only for the Home versions.

Sales Phone#: 1-800-444-4443

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.