moderated Re: activation code question

Francisco Salvador Crespo

Hello.

Reinstalling Windows won't change the locking code. This means that when you enter the authorization number, Jaws will use the same license that you had and won't count an other activation.
In case tech service changes something else and the locking code changes, you get three activations and can request three more for free if you need them.

Best.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 19 mar 2018, a las 8:41, Michelle's Home Emails <m1stevens@wideband.net.au> escribió:

hi list

It looks like I will have to reinstall jaws on my laptop 64 bit win 10 system. How many reactivations do I get with jaws home use?

I have a feeling will have to send it to the shop to be reconfigured to factory defaults.

Kind wishes
Michelle Stevens.