From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 2:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10 and Jaws 2018

Do you mean 15 seconds after you put in your password? If so then that is pretty normal, takes about the same on my Asus Zenbook which has similar specs than your laptop except my I7 CPU is probably a generation or so before yours. Jaws starts a bit faster with Windows 7, but with Windows 10 that seems to be the way it is.