From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: Windows 10, Jaws 2018 and windows explorer

In Windows 10, you'll find that dialog under the File menu. Alt plus F, O.

On 3/17/2018 9:36 AM, Dave Durber wrote:
Hello John:

Currently, I am using Windows 7 Professional, JAWS 2018. I also used the following keystrokes in XP. After I have opened Windows Explorer, I press ALT+T, followed by pressing the letter O, to get into Folder Options. . Try the same keystrokes, it might work for you or anyone else using Windows 10.

HTH

Dave Durber

----- Original Message ----- From: "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@...>