moderated Re: Windows 10, Jaws 2018 and windows explorer

Steve Matzura

In Windows 10, you'll find that dialog under the File menu. Alt plus F, O.

On 3/17/2018 9:36 AM, Dave Durber wrote:
Hello John:

Currently, I am using Windows 7 Professional, JAWS 2018. I also used the following keystrokes in XP. After I have opened Windows Explorer, I press ALT+T, followed by pressing the letter O, to get into Folder Options. . Try the same keystrokes, it might work for you or anyone else using Windows 10.

HTH

Dave Durber

----- Original Message ----- From: "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: Windows 10, Jaws 2018 and windows explorer

Hi: I'm using windows 10 ant jaws 2018 on a laptop. When I go into windows explorer, and use the alt key to get into the menus to change file options, I get a ribbon. How do I get into the menus. The only way I was able to do it was to hit the windows key, search for folder options and do it from there.
Thanks.