From: "John J. Fioravanti, Jr." <fioresq1@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: Windows 10, Jaws 2018 and windows explorer

Hi: I'm using windows 10 ant jaws 2018 on a laptop. When I go into windows explorer, and use the alt key to get into the menus to change file options, I get a ribbon. How do I get into the menus. The only way I was able to do it was to hit the windows key, search for folder options and do it from there.
Thanks.