moderated Jaws 2018 sound issue

cecropia64

Hi:

I just recently installed Jaws 2018 and have found an issue with it.

When I start up, all is fine.  But when I start to do something with any program or online, the sound is very low and then goes back to where it should be.

Called Freedom and they said that is sounds like a sound card issue.  But when using NVDA, the sound is fine.  I know that they are two separate programs but if it was a sound card issue, wouldn't all programs be affected?

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm Using Win 7 64 bit.  Any help would be appreciated.

Stew