From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John J. Fioravanti, Jr.
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:37 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Windows 10 and Jaws 2018

Hi: I just purchased the following laptop with windows 10. Dell XPS 13-9360 - 1511338729-NW

Intel Quad-Core i7-8550u Processor
16GB DDR4 2133mhz Ram
512 SSD Hard Drive
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
Intel UHD Graphics 620
Jaws is lagging. For instance, after restart, it takes 15 seconds for jaws to come up. When I hit the fingerprint it takes jaws time to come up. I called Freedom with no success. I tried to set Jaws as a priority but when I restart that setting doesn't stick. Does anyone have any suggestions, and have you been able to make jaws as a priority remain as set?
Thank you.