From: "Vlad Dragomir" <vladdragomir1983@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: Windows 10 administrator settings?

Well, I'm only talking for myself. I suppose this is a good thing for someone who know very little about computers and only wants things to work, especially when they are only doing very simple things with their machines. I might be a bit strange, I am very easily annoyed by warnings and questions like "Are you sure you want to do this?", as if I were mentally impaired. I feel like saying: "Of course I want to do it, otherwise I wouldn't press this key, would I?"

But again, things are made for the average user, so I suppose it can be useful to make them stop and think before doing something that may have consequences. Anyway there are ways to disable those warnings for power users.

Best,

Vlad.