Re: JAWS 13 Hot Key

dennis <dennis.cornelison@...>

hi. go to your start menue/programs/jaws13 right arrow into the jaws menue. arrow down to jaws and hit the applications key. up arrow to send to and right arrow into that menue. then up arrow to desktop create shortcut. hope this helps.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch@...>
To: "Jaws List" <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 10:52 AM
Subject: JAWS 13 Hot Key

Hi, I had a Hot Key assigned to JAWS 13 and I managed to do this via the icon on the desk top. This is a major whoop for me.
Now I notice that somehow the desktop icon for JAWS 13 has gone missing.
Of course, I don't know how to remedy this.
Do I need to install from the CD? Or is there a simple way to add JAWS 13 to the desk top?
This is an XP Home O S.
Thanks, Mitch