moderated Re: Excel Question - Reorder Sheets in workbook

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Joe,

In excel 2016

1.       Bring the specific worksheet into focus

2.       Press alt + H, C

3.       Press right arrow open cell submenu

4.        arrow down to format, press enter

5.       Arrow down to move/copy, press enter

6.       The dialogue box asks before what sheet do you want to move this sheet

7.       Arrow down to the sheet where you want your focused sheet to come before, press enter

8.       It should be in the order of choice now.

9.       Continue till satisfied