moderated Re: Excel Question - Reorder Sheets in workbook
HH. Smith Jr.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
In excel 2016
1. Bring the specific worksheet into focus
2. Press alt + H, C
3. Press right arrow open cell submenu
4. arrow down to format, press enter
5. Arrow down to move/copy, press enter
6. The dialogue box asks before what sheet do you want to move this sheet
7. Arrow down to the sheet where you want your focused sheet to come before, press enter
8. It should be in the order of choice now.
9. Continue till satisfied
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 6:53 PM
Subject: Excel Question - Reorer Sheets in workbook
I need to reorder sheets in an excel workbook. How would one go about that with keystrokes? I have not had to do that since I was a Zoomtext user.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.