Re: 2018 Authorization Question

Dan Longmore

This is a sporadic issue for them. Sometimes you have to get technical support to go in and give you a different unlocking code.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 10:48 PM -0400, "Hozefa Tambawala" <starhoze@...> wrote:

I am also facing the same issue. I successfully able to activate JAWS
2018 December release but now when I update to the February version,
it goes in demo mode.

I am using manual method to authorize. After entering the key when I
press “Finish” button I am getting the success message.

--
"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments

Follow me on Facebook: