From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 11:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: saving email from Outlook 2016 to an external hard drive again?

If I use F12 and press Shift+Tab 3 times to get into the treeview of folders/locations, I gett the following list including This PC, obviously y ou may not have the OneDrive options I have for my business and personal accounts etc.

Note that I closed/collapsed all open folders/locations, the word “Closed” was part of the Jaws Speech History from where I copied this list, but I took it out:

Quick access

Microsoft Outlook

Dropbox

OneDrive - BV Outdoor Essentials Ltd

OneDrive – Personal

This PC

Network

I have no idea why “This PC” is not there for you if indeed it is not.

Regards,

Sieghard