Re: Is it normmal for Jaws Cursor Not to See Windows 10

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

That is just the way it is in Windows 10 for now.

FS is working on some stuff regarding this, but it’s in the early stages and given the bi-annual release of a new major Windows update who knows if it will amlount to anything.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Gurd via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2018 12:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is it normmal for Jaws Cursor Not to See Windows 10

Ever since I installed Windows 10 my Jaws Cursor hasn’t been able to review most dialogues and Windows in the Windows 10 operating system. Many third-party apps work as usual. For instance, I wanted to check Windows Anti-virus was turned on having received a very scarey message that all Defender features were turned off when I rebooted. I couldn't read anything at all in the Jaws cursor  Security  Settings. Same thing  when I invoked the window to launch a full scan. This happens in many but not all Windows 10 windows but I accepted it because Windows 10 is relatively new and my friend has the same issue. But it is so strange and inconvenient that I just have to check. Is this normal?

John