Re: entering contacts into address book with outlook

Val Paul

                              Thanks very much. I’ll get there with a bit of practice.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe DiNero
Sent: 08 March 2018 14:06
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: entering contacts into address book with outlook

Good Morning

Here are some shortcut keys that will be useful to you for contacts.

  • Goto Contacts List – Ctrl 3
  • Create New Contact – Ctrl Shift C
  • Create New Group/Distribution List – Ctrl Shift L

If you are looking to add someone to your contacts from an email that you received go to the from field highlight the email address. Then hit your application key and either arrow down to add to Outlook contacts or hit the letter D

Hope that helps

Joe