Re: password manager

Paul Hunt <prhunt1@...>

Hello. 1Password requires a subscription and I pay for it annually.
Paul

On Mar 8, 2018, at 2:55 AM, John Gurd via Groups.Io <j.gurd=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

Am I right in thinking 1Password is monthly subscription only? I couldn't find an option to purchase the software outright.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Hunt
Sent: 08 March 2018 01:32
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: password manager

Hello Val. The install is pretty straight forward. You will have to read through the user guide and familiarize yourself with 1Password. If you have an iPhone, it will be easier to manage your passwords on the iPhone. You get a thirty day trial period before you have to decide which type of license to purchase.
Paul

On Mar 7, 2018, at 3:25 PM, Val Paul <vpcara79@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Paul!

Thanks for not think too badly of me, and giving me the information.

Maybe i should think about getting it, because sometimes i forget my passwords.

Is it easy to use and install?

Val.

On 07/03/2018 18:51, Paul Hunt wrote:
Hello Val. Password managers keep track of all of your passwords. They also create strong passwords for all of your accounts. Since password managers store your passwords, you don’t have to remember them. You just have to know your password manager’s password. Some password managers can manage your debit and credit card information.
I use 1Password. I use an iPhone and a Windows 10 computer. My passwords are accessible from all of my devices.
Paul

On Mar 7, 2018, at 11:30 AM, Val Paul <vpcara79@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi!

before i ask this question, don't want you all to think i'm ignorant or dumb!

I am new to computting, and jaws, and would like to know what a password manager and is it better than a normal antivirus?

Val.