Is it normmal for Jaws Cursor Not to See Windows 10

John Gurd

Ever since I installed Windows 10 my Jaws Cursor hasn’t been able to review most dialogues and Windows in the Windows 10 operating system. Many third-party apps work as usual. For instance, I wanted to check Windows Anti-virus was turned on having received a very scarey message that all Defender features were turned off when I rebooted. I couldn't read anything at all in the Jaws cursor  Security  Settings. Same thing  when I invoked the window to launch a full scan. This happens in many but not all Windows 10 windows but I accepted it because Windows 10 is relatively new and my friend has the same issue. But it is so strange and inconvenient that I just have to check. Is this normal?

John