From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:02 PM
Subject: RE: becoming a jaws beta tester

Dave, Dave, Dave.
There are two glaring flaws in your theory the worse of which is "if the
developers will resolve all the bugs found". (LOLLOLLOLLOL)
I have worked on systems under the theory that 300 monkeys can accomplish
the same amount of work as one monkey working 300 days - God, what a
disaster.
I do, however, concur with your theory on the odd number releases being the
better ones.
Cy