Re: Braille Display Question

Joe DiNero

Well if I am fully honest. I should have embraced it a lot earlier. But no time like the present unfortunately my braille skills are not so great I know my uncontracted braille but was fast tracked through a grade 2 course and like a foreign language if you don’t use it you lose it. So have to start from scratch with that.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kane Brolin
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 4:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Braille Display Question

Joe:

Congratulations on adapting positively to your situation and embracing Braille. You are doing what the vast majority of blind people today never do, and you'll be glad you did.

Congrats for also reaching out to get advice from members of lists like this one. Peero-to-peer guidance is how I always have learned about this stuff since entering adulthood.

Welcome to refreshable Braille.

-Kane