Re: Fixing .wav files

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Annabelle. I didn’t get the email. The .wav file is probably too big, and is probably still in your outbox, because it is too big to send.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 7:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Fixing .wav files

I couldn't send it via Sendspace, so I just sent it via my regular Email program of Microsoft Outlook 2003. Did you get the email off list?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 1:38 PM

Hi, Annabelle. If the file isn’t too big, put the following address:

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 1:37 PM

Where would I send it to? In other words, if it asks for an Email address, what Email address should I put?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 1:24 PM

Hi, Annabelle. The attachment you sent won’t come through on the list. Is there any way you could put it up on Sendspace or OpenDrive, so I could look at it?

Thank you.

Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 1:12 PM
Subject: Fixing .wav files

Hi, it's Annabelle.

I wonder, is there a way that someone blind like me can fix a .wav file to make it playable again? I have this .wav file that I created in 2015, using Sonar 8.5 Producer Edition, but it won't open in any media player. When I import it as raw data in Audacity, all I get is really loud static. I'm trying this program called "Media Info", but unfortunately it doesn't display much in regards to headers, just the file name and the file size. Also, it doesn't seem to be very accessible to screen readers like JAWS. Is there a screenreader accessible alternative? Here is the file I'm trying to fix.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.