Re: saving email on an external drive

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Then use F12 and all will be as you expect it to be.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 11:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: saving email on an external drive

I use save.

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 1:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Do you use the Save command or F12?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Hicks
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 5:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: saving email on an external drive

I am running Win 10 1709; Win 10 home; Outlook 2016;with Jaws 2018-latest update.  I used to be able to save email to a Seagate 5T external drive.  I would shift to my folders in Outlook and then backspace.  I would have 4 or 5 choices, one of which was “this pc”.  Now when I backspace from my regular Outlook folders there are 10 to 15 folders listed, but no “this pc”.  What has happened?  Have I accidentally changed something to do with the View setting?  I am hoping for an answer to this frustrating situation.  tia

Have a great day!

Bob Hicks