Fixing .wav files

Annabelle Susan Morison

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I wonder, is there a way that someone blind like me can fix a .wav file to make it playable again? I have this .wav file that I created in 2015, using Sonar 8.5 Producer Edition, but it won't open in any media player. When I import it as raw data in Audacity, all I get is really loud static. I'm trying this program called "Media Info", but unfortunately it doesn't display much in regards to headers, just the file name and the file size. Also, it doesn't seem to be very accessible to screen readers like JAWS. Is there a screenreader accessible alternative? Here is the file I'm trying to fix.