Re: upgrading jaws

Marianne Denning

Are you trying to update your version of JAWS or go to a more recent version of JAWS? If you are on JAWS 18 and want to go to JAWS 2018 you don't use update manager. At least, that is not how I do it.

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...> wrote:
Is the update manager in Jaws broke? every time I try to use it, it says my copy is up to date. Also, if I must download it from freedom scientific, how do I go about installing it over the present installation? I am fairleyy new to Jaws, been using NVDA for the past year. ThanksĀ  in advance.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053