Re: password manager programs that work with jfw

Tom Coburn

i like keepass.  its my favorite password manager.  Do you turn on the option in keepass for optimised for screen readers?

I use Fusion 11 right now.  want to upgrade to fusion 2018 but don’t have money to right now

Tom

On Mar 6, 2018 at 12:57 PM, <Jonas Voll> wrote:

This is an tutorial I made for Keepass!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7oOuKrf1Jk89vidno2mIpA/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd
You can type in the password you want or get the program to generate it, but if you are going to use the password on other such as Apple the best way is to type it!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST