adding scripts to jaws under windows 7 32 bit

northstar1950@...

i have found that when adding scripts say for instance eudora, i navigate to the jaws 13 under all programs and then to browse my settings, when i paste my scripts there they show up as the active scripts, but the assigned keystrokes do not work. i have to add them all over again. i even have an installer to extract the scripts where they are supposed to go and that doesn't work correctly either. anybody having this problem with jaws 13 and windows 7 32bit?

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!