From: paul lemm
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 3:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: computer slow after start up.

Hi Val,

Sorry I didn't see the rest of the threads on this post, and although I saw a lot of different posts of different subjects come through yesterday to my inbox I deleted the threads without reading any of them, so not sure what happened, but don't ever feel afraid to ask questions on this list, that’s exactly what it's here for. As for your problem, I'd be happy to help if you'd prefer you can write me off list and I can give some advice on things you can do to speed up your PC at start up. If you want to write me off list my email is paul.lemm@sky.com, I'm just off to take my guide dog for a walk since with all the snow we've had in the UK he hasn't been out as much as usual these past few days and the snows finally faded away so I owe him a nice long walk lol. But once I'm back from the walk I'll be more than happy to help.

Paul