From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2018 2:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows10 start up jingle

Hi Bill,

What is the fast startup? I did not turn it off on my PC. I only
checked the box.

Carol

On 3/4/2018 4:49 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Val. Do what John Covici suggested. Locate your Control Panel and press ENTER.

Once you are in Control Panel, locate Sounds, and press ENTER.

When you see the sounds which will probably be Windows Default, check to see if your Start Up sound is checked. If it isn't, press SPACE to check it. Then TAB over to Apply and press ENTER.

I didn't know that your Start Up sound wasn't checked. In any case, you would have had to turn Fast Start Up off to get your Start Up sound.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com