From: Joe DiNero
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2018 06:56
Subject: Re: An Excel Question

I am aware of reading the columns and rows which is not the issue. Let me explain in a little more detail I have a 150 row spreadsheet that I use to prepare annual budgets with a multiple subtotal areas for various income/expense categories. I used to use split screens to view one area of the spreadsheet while viewing another area simultaneously I can still split the screen with menus however I don’t know how to tab back and forth between those 2 split areas. Hopefully that makes sense