Re: Internet edikit or lack of.

David & his pack of dogs

One thing that drives me crazy is computer knowledgeable people who don’t check their spelling before sending a message. It’s not just not checking the spelling, it is also making sure all words are complete.  I E, I got a message from a sighted person the other day, and instead, of putting I’ll, she put, ill.  It took me a few seconds to figure out what she meant. I thought, Darling, can’t you at least check your words, and spelling before sending a message?  Are you so busy in making yourself busy that you can’t check your spelling? Some create work for themselves.  Then say they are too busy.

David & his pack of dogs. Benny, no longer with us, Champ, Kendra, Richie, Sheena and Carmine.

From The Diamond Touch dog Rehabilitation Centre. Privacy Disclaimer This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.

1-844-21PUPPY