Re: To Moderator

David & his pack of dogs

I must agree with Jim here.  When Window Eyes was abolished, a lot of us had to learn JAWS.  To the best of my knowledge, no one from this group was condemnatory and expected us former W E users to get with the program. So, dry your tears and use your JAWS and the rest of you to ask away.  I jokingly tell some of my clients, “If I don’t know the answer, I’ll make one up.  You’ll never know.”  Grin.

David & his pack of dogs. Benny, no longer with us, Champ, Kendra, Richie, Sheena and Carmine.

From The Diamond Touch dog Rehabilitation Centre. Privacy Disclaimer This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.

1-844-21PUPPY