From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of cecropia64
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 2:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: To Moderater

Val:

I know just how frustrating it can be. I went from a sighted computer user to a blind one. Talk about being lost or what.

But you will

get it after a time. It just takes time and patience. Try not to stress too much about it. It's just another thing to over come.

Stew
On 3/3/2018 1:29 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Stew!

Sitting here crying because i feel so inadequate, and had such high
hopes when i joined this list, not to be a trouble by keeping asking
questions.

Val.

On 03/03/2018 18:22, cecropia64 wrote:
Val:

Not everyone is a great computer and Jaws user. There are some on
here that seem to think they are and come across like that. But most
of us aren't. I know when I had my sight I considered myself a
proficient user and pretty knowledgeable. But now I am just a novice
with many things and am happy to be so.

Don't worry about asking so many questions. That's what this list is
for. It is for learning.

Stew

On 3/3/2018 1:17 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi!

Due to email sent afew moments ago about going on about computer
slowing after start up, I'm sorry to have offended anyone.

I joined this list because i'm a very unexperienced Jaws and
computer user. also, to get help and support not to be pulled up for
going on and on about a subject!

By the way, i don't feel i've been guilty of! If people ask me
questions, then, i'm sure you'll agree,, it would be rude not to
reply to them.

I would like to say at this point, that i appreciate all the kind
people who have done nothing but be willing to help, and to thank
them all very much.

In due of this comment, i hope it will be a while before i need to
post to this list!

In the meantime, i'll look for a support list in the uk, and if i
find one, will unsubscribe from this one.

Thanks once again to all the kind and helpful friends i've made on
this, and i'm sorry i've been a trouble!

Val.