From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 2:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: To Moderater

Hi Mike!

I'm not only ignorant about Jaws and win10, but about the in's and out's of a computer.

I'm not good at making up a subject line or varying it, which the moderater said i should do!

Thanks again!

Val.

On 03/03/2018 19:15, Mike Rogers wrote:
Hay Val,
you're not alone. I'm pretty ignorant, when it comes to using JAWS, but people on this list are very helpful. Let it go and feel free to ask all the questions you need to. Enjoy the weekend.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:29:01 +0000
"Val Paul" <vpcara79@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Stew!

Sitting here crying because i feel so inadequate, and had such high hopes when i joined this list, not to be a trouble by keeping asking questions.

Val.

On 03/03/2018 18:22, cecropia64 wrote:
Val:

Not everyone is a great computer and Jaws user. There are some on
here that seem to think they are and come across like that. But most
of us aren't. I know when I had my sight I considered myself a
proficient user and pretty knowledgeable. But now I am just a
novice with many things and am happy to be so.

Don't worry about asking so many questions. That's what this list
is for. It is for learning.

Stew

On 3/3/2018 1:17 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi!

Due to email sent afew moments ago about going on about computer
slowing after start up, I'm sorry to have offended anyone.

I joined this list because i'm a very unexperienced Jaws and
computer user. also, to get help and support not to be pulled up
for going on and on about a subject!

By the way, i don't feel i've been guilty of! If people ask me
questions, then, i'm sure you'll agree,, it would be rude not to
reply to them.

I would like to say at this point, that i appreciate all the kind
people who have done nothing but be willing to help, and to thank
them all very much.

In due of this comment, i hope it will be a while before i need to
post to this list!

In the meantime, i'll look for a support list in the uk, and if i
find one, will unsubscribe from this one.

Thanks once again to all the kind and helpful friends i've made on
this, and i'm sorry i've been a trouble!

Val.