Re: To Moderater

David & his pack of dogs

Mike and Val, don’t worry.  On one list I am on, the moderator does not follow the rules herself about changing subject lines or other such things. In my usual way, I suggested if the mod does not follow the rules they themselves set, why should the list members. Don’t worry mark, this is all I have to say on this topic.   Grin.

David & his pack of dogs. Benny, no longer with us, Champ, Kendra, Richie, Sheena and Carmine.

From The Diamond Touch dog Rehabilitation Centre. Privacy Disclaimer This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.

1-844-21PUPPY