Re: To Moderater

cecropia64

Well, I'm only gonna do this once as this isn't the place to do it.  But if you want someone to talk with, let me know.  I'm usually always around.

On 3/3/2018 3:09 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Stew!

When i became blind at 5, i had a very bad school life where i was bullied! So, this made me very insecure and unconfident.

When that was put out on the list, it really upset me, and has destroyed any confidence i gained through being on the list.

Val.

On 03/03/2018 19:55, cecropia64 wrote:
Val:

I know just how frustrating it can be.  I went from a sighted computer user to a blind one.  Talk about being lost or what.

But you will

get it after a time.  It just takes time and patience.  Try not to stress too much about it.  It's just another thing to over come.

Stew
On 3/3/2018 1:29 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Stew!

Sitting here crying because i feel so inadequate, and had such high hopes when i joined this list, not to be a trouble by keeping asking questions.

Val.

On 03/03/2018 18:22, cecropia64 wrote:
Val:

Not everyone is a great computer and Jaws user.  There are some on here that seem to think they are and come across like that. But most of us aren't.  I know when I had my sight I considered myself a proficient user and pretty knowledgeable. But now I am just a novice with many things and am happy to be so.

Don't worry about asking so many questions.  That's what this list is for.  It is for learning.

Stew

On 3/3/2018 1:17 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi!

Due to email sent afew moments ago about going on about computer slowing after start up, I'm sorry to have offended anyone.

I joined this list because i'm a very unexperienced Jaws and computer user. also, to get help and support not to be pulled up for going on and on about a subject!

By the way, i don't feel i've been guilty of! If people ask me questions, then, i'm sure you'll agree,, it would be rude not to reply to them.

I would like to say at this point, that i appreciate all the kind people who have done nothing but be willing to help, and to thank them all very much.

In due of this comment, i hope it will be a while before i need to post to this list!

In the meantime, i'll look for a support list in the uk, and if i find one, will unsubscribe from this one.

Thanks once again to all the kind and helpful friends i've made on this, and i'm sorry i've been a trouble!

Val.