Re: To Moderater

cecropia64

Val:

I know just how frustrating it can be.  I went from a sighted computer user to a blind one.  Talk about being lost or what.

But you will

get it after a time.  It just takes time and patience.  Try not to stress too much about it.  It's just another thing to over come.

Stew

On 3/3/2018 1:29 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Stew!

Sitting here crying because i feel so inadequate, and had such high hopes when i joined this list, not to be a trouble by keeping asking questions.

Val.

On 03/03/2018 18:22, cecropia64 wrote:
Val:

Not everyone is a great computer and Jaws user.  There are some on here that seem to think they are and come across like that. But most of us aren't.  I know when I had my sight I considered myself a proficient user and pretty knowledgeable.  But now I am just a novice with many things and am happy to be so.

Don't worry about asking so many questions.  That's what this list is for.  It is for learning.

Stew

On 3/3/2018 1:17 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi!

Due to email sent afew moments ago about going on about computer slowing after start up, I'm sorry to have offended anyone.

I joined this list because i'm a very unexperienced Jaws and computer user. also, to get help and support not to be pulled up for going on and on about a subject!

By the way, i don't feel i've been guilty of! If people ask me questions, then, i'm sure you'll agree,, it would be rude not to reply to them.

I would like to say at this point, that i appreciate all the kind people who have done nothing but be willing to help, and to thank them all very much.

In due of this comment, i hope it will be a while before i need to post to this list!

In the meantime, i'll look for a support list in the uk, and if i find one, will unsubscribe from this one.

Thanks once again to all the kind and helpful friends i've made on this, and i'm sorry i've been a trouble!

Val.