From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Saturday, March 3, 2018 1:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Virtual Cursor and Navigation Stopped Working in Browsers

i would wait for more responces. if its a windows upgrade issue uninstalling jaws will probibly not make any difference.
try useing restart from the shut down dialog. when you do this windows will
scrap the old startup cache and create a new one with new perameters
when you just shut down windows will use all the settings windows used the last time you used the computer.this might fix your problem.