Virtual Cursor and Navigation Stopped Working in Browsers

Alyssa <lyssassong@...>

Hey guys.

Prior to going to bedf last night, my laptop was currently fine. Now, I cannot navigate within any web browser. The virtual cursor does not work. Navigation keys do not work. I’m in the process of running repairs on both versions of JAWS on this computer, but so far, nothing is working. Of course I’ll be trying uninstallations next but in the meantime was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. The total uninstalls failed to help, and I have since found out a facilitation service update was installed at some point last night so am now wondering if it is a Windows issue.

I am running windows 10 64 bit pro, and I’ve tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE with both JAWS 18 and 2018.

Thanks for any thoughts. Sent an e-mail to VFO too.

-Alyssa