From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 2:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: computer slow after start up.

Wow! 1.99 per minute! Sorry but it would take most of an hour and that
is expensive! I figured with todays tech it would be cheaper!
On 3/2/2018 12:24 AM, Val Paul wrote:
No worries!

Maybe there's a link which would give me step by step of how to do
this. It would have to be very blind friendly, as i've got no sight
what so ever!

Val.

On 02/03/2018 04:43, Randy Barnett wrote:
Hi, Sorry I was very busy today. I will check the pricing tomorrow.
smiley
On 3/1/2018 12:59 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Randy!

Think it would be very expensive!

Very touched at the good friends i've made through this list, and
who are so willing to help!

Val.

On 01/03/2018 20:26, Randy Barnett wrote:
They have phones there. And some have free or cheap international
calling. I will look into my Cell plan and see what it costs me to
call scottland. I know I can get a month of calls for  Mexico for 5
Dollars.
On 2/28/2018 2:48 PM, Bill White wrote:
She cannot contact you by phone, as she is in Abberdeen, Scotland.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com