From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 6:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessible uninstall program

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good uninstall program? I know windows has one, but as far as I am aware  the standard windows uninstaller tends to leave parts of files  on your PC. I used to use Revo uninstall  which uninstalls programs but then scans for left over traces of the program and then removes those two, but it looks like this doesn’t work with jaws, so I was just wondering if anyone’s has any alternative suggestions which work well with jaws?

Paul