Re: computer slow after start up.

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Hi, Sorry I was very busy today. I will check the pricing tomorrow. smiley

On 3/1/2018 12:59 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi Randy!

Think it would be very expensive!

Very touched at the good friends i've made through this list, and who are so willing to help!

Val.

On 01/03/2018 20:26, Randy Barnett wrote:
They have phones there. And some have free or cheap international calling. I will look into my Cell plan and see what it costs me to call scottland. I know I can get a month of calls for  Mexico for 5 Dollars.
On 2/28/2018 2:48 PM, Bill White wrote:
She cannot contact you by phone, as she is in Abberdeen, Scotland.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 2:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: computer slow after start up.

If  you want to go this way I can walk you through it on the phone.
Private message me if you want.
On 2/28/2018 1:41 PM, Val Paul wrote:
What i really need, is someone who is experienced in these things, as
i'm only a novis, and have never attempted anything as big!

On 28/02/2018 21:32, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Some laptop manufacturers install a lot of what's generally known as
bloatware. Only way to really get rid of this and start with a clean
slate is to make a Windows 10 USB installation stick, make sure you
have all your data on an external drive or in the cloud and then
reinstall Windows 10 from scratch including deleting all partitions,
re-partitioning and formatting the hard drive or SSD.
Once you are done reinstall Jaws and instal the applications you want.

Regards,
Sieghard