Re: Right-clicking on the task bar
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
Here is just a thought.
Make sure that both documents are maximized.
I have another question if you have two documents side by side how do you switch between both documents?
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: Right-clicking on the task bar
Hi again, Nance. Here’s something I found on Google, which I believe would be possible for JAWS users.
Q: Show windows side by side in windows 10
I've always right clicked on the taskbar and selected "Show windows side by side." Now on my Windows 10 laptop, the two windows display very narrow and
only on one half of the screen. Is there something I can do to make two documents display across the entire width of the screen?
Aero Snap is one of the interesting features of Windows 10 that automatically arrange windows by tiles or side by side. Here are the different methods
on how you can customize your windows view on your desktop using Aero Snap:
Method 1: Side by side windows.
This method will make each window take half of the computer screen allowing you to arrange it side by side.
1. Press and hold Windows logo key.
2. Press the left or right arrow key.
Method 2: Vertical Snap
You can also use Aero Snap to maximize or minimize the open windows on your desktop.
1. Press and hold Windows logo key + Up arrow key to snap the window to the top halves of the screen.
2. Press and hold Windows logo key + Down arrow key to snap the window to the bottom halves of the screen.
3. Press Windows logo key + Up arrow key twice to maximize the window.
4. Press Windows logo key + Down arrow key twice to minimize the window.
I hope this helps you.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of N K Shackelford
I need to know how to be able to right click on the task bar so I can change a setting. I'm told there is an option called "show windows side by side," and I need to be able to try this. Any help is appreciated.
T I A,
N K Shackelford