Re: computer slow after start up.

Jonas Voll

It just takes some getting use to, did you wach the tutorial video?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: computer slow after start up.

Easy for you but not for all of us.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

"Preach the Gospel, and when necessary use words!"
--St. Francis

On 2/28/2018 4:50 PM, Jonas Voll wrote:
It's easy to do!
This will get you started
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dzLXxFQ2yQ

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education and research.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val
Paul
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: computer slow after start up.

What i really need, is someone who is experienced in these things, as i'm only a novis, and have never attempted anything as big!

On 28/02/2018 21:32, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
Some laptop manufacturers install a lot of what's generally known as bloatware. Only way to really get rid of this and start with a clean slate is to make a Windows 10 USB installation stick, make sure you have all your data on an external drive or in the cloud and then reinstall Windows 10 from scratch including deleting all partitions, re-partitioning and formatting the hard drive or SSD.
Once you are done reinstall Jaws and instal the applications you want.

Regards,
Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:10 PM
Subject: computer slow after start up.

! I have now removed eset Nov32, but there are still quite a few things on here which i'd be frightened to remove. One of them is Levono settings, another is Levono companion. I've also got office 365, and some others which were on when i got the computer.

I have tried N.v.d.a, and this seems to be a bit quicker at starting
up than Jaws.Hi

SonicWall identified this message as clean.
To manage your junk mail go to https://nospam.envisionus.com and logon
with your domain userid and password.
If you consider this email to be spam please forward it to
'spam@nospam.envisionus.com'
NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential. The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer system.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.