Re: Right-clicking on the task bar

N K Shackelford

I should've told you I have Windows 7 and JAWS 18. A long time ago, I got rid of the chevron button, and I can't remember how I did it. If anyone knows how to restore this, please let me know. Thanks to everybody for the help.

Nance

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 4:15 PM, N K Shackelford <nance62lady@...> wrote:
I need to know how to be able to right click on the task bar so I can change a setting. I'm told there is an option called "show windows side by side," and I need to be able to try this. Any help is appreciated.

T I A,

Nance

--
N K Shackelford
--Walk on faith and trust in love - Michael Reed--