Re: pod catchers that work on pc besides iTunes and might work good with total recorder.

Kelly Pierce

Chris, the developer, is a total nerd. He tends not to engage if he
does not believe he can add value.

Kelly

On 2/27/18, David & his pack of dogs <myguidedogis@gmail.com> wrote:
Qcast contact us policy is abysmal. I have contacted them at least 3 times
regarding an ongoing issue over the last few months. They have yet to get
back to me even once over this issue. Subsequently, they may have a blind
developer, however, they do not get back to ones who have paid for their
service. Thus, I give them 1 * for customer service.

David & his pack of dogs. Benny, no longer with us, Champ, Kendra, Richie,
Sheena and Carmine.

From The Diamond Touch dog Rehabilitation Centre. Privacy Disclaimer This
e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of
information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.

1-844-21PUPPY